On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are delighted to invite you to the 9th Specialized Conference on Sustainable Viticulture, Winery Wastes & Agro-industrial Wastewater Management to be held in Mons, Belgium, July 3-5, 2019.
This event is part of the professionals and scientists group related to the area of Sustainable Viticulture, and is conceived as an international forum for discussion.
Due to the specificity of Belgium, the conference will not only focus on viticulture and winery, but also on brewery and distillery, which are longstanding traditions in the country.
The topics of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Winery/Brewery wastewater characterization.
- Winery/Brewery waste and wastewater management.
- Aerobic treatment processes and anaerobic treatment processes.
- Sustainable viticulture and oenology (reducing waste).
- Solid waste treatment and by-product recovery.
- Environmental assessment.
- Smart farming.
- Instrumentation and data analysis
- Mathematical modeling, optimization and control
You can download the flyer here !